Protect, manage and retain rapid data growth within your organisation
As backup administrators struggle to keep up with rapid data growth, data compression continues to be a key element on most organisation’s IT agenda.
So, what are the biggest problems with your current backup and recovery solutions?
- Backups and recoveries taking too long?
- Manual effort required?
- Difficulty measuring backup success?
- Media management?
Data deduplication is key to managing these issues and controlling the growth of your storage.
With an effective data deduplication solution organisations can:
- Potentially store up to 25 times or more data on disk
- Reduce backup and restore times
- Improve the reliability of backup operations - Eliminates mechanical & handling failures
- Drive backup costs down - Reduces energy, cooling, and space required
- Increase data retention
Working with Celerity
There are various options available to clients looking at data deduplication and Celerity has a wealth of experience in this field. You can be confident that you are working with a team of consultants who have real-world experience in implementing data deduplication solutions for small, medium, large and enterprise environments. One size does not fit all and we will work with you to establish the most cost-effective and appropriate solution for your data compression needs.